Varsity boy shows textmate where he's MVP

MODEL:JENNY-LYN PAJARON
PHOTOGRAPHY: WESLEY VILLARICA
STYLING: DEBRA BERNALES
HAIR AND MAKEUP: ANNA CASTANO
SHOT ON LOCATION AT ROOM 526, A. MABINI ST., MALATE, MANILA CITY. MODEL APPEARS FOR ILLLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY

My friend still has the blues for her ex fling and she wanted to know if the guy had moved on—and if he’s really just a flirt. We used my number to send him an anonymous text message, and he seemed like he was surely up for another fling.

After that, I told my friend to move on and just forget him. I stopped texting him, too. However, this guy was such a flirt that he continued texting me. Despite his image as a basketball varsity hottie at our college, I wasn’t really attracted to him since he was two years younger. I even constantly mocked him and called him totoy, which made him, his ego and his dick very mad. He kept on insisting that I should try him first so I could see for myself if he really was a totoy or not.

Pissed and slightly enjoying his childish challenge, I said yes. We met up the next day. We went to the room and I just laughed at the possibility that he could still be a virgin. So I teased him with my lingerie and went down on his large piece. But somewhere between the eating, he started to lick my back and pussy as he put his two insanely large fingers inside me. Then before I knew it, he was in full control of my legs, fucking me rapidly! He was so good that I couldn’t stop shouting. I grabbed his balls as my juices flowed out. Damn, was he great! He turned out to be the sexpert, and I, the newbie asking for more. He made my last school year even better. Now I know, first impressions aren’t always true.
judgmental_hottie, by email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED