Girl Does Homework With Lady Prof!

I’m a college teacher at a known university here in Bicol. I got close to a female student, who I’d jokingly call “bhaby,” and we often have a drinking session at my house. I’m married, but my husband was not around most of the time that he didn’t notice I was feeling something different toward my student. One time at school, during break, I began to feel horny toward my “bhaby” that I asked her to go home with me. I knew she had an idea of what I wanted to happen. So off we went to my house and drank shots of brandy. We soon lost control—I undressed her in our living room and kissed her breasts.
We were so into the act that we didn’t notice my husband come home early. We were caught in the act, both totally naked! My husband was initially speechless, but next thing I knew he began to take off his clothes. I feared that he might do something violent, but none of that happened. Instead, my “bhaby,” my husband and I all had a happy ending.

LynLyn, Bicol
ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED