Happy birthday suit!

My boyfriend’s parents and sister were going out of town for a week, so he decided to throw a small birthday party for me at their house. We bought a variety of drinks and got drank in the living room. By 4AM, we were sloshed and in heat, so we went to his room. We made passionate love over and over again until the morning. It felt good—the whole time I was screaming so loud, confident that nobody would hear us. At 10 in the morning, I reached for the fridge to get some water, naked. As I turned around I was shocked to see my boyfriend’s brother in law and his friends in the living room, staring at me.
I dropped the glass of water I was holding and ran back to the room. I told my guy what happened. Turns out, he forgot to tell me that his brother in law would be coming that morning from work. He then started to laugh, and all I could do was hit him with a pillow. What a shame!

Abbi, by emailILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED