Goodbyes are not forever

PHOTOGRAPHY: DOC MARLON
PECJOSTYLING: REY SANTOS
MAKEUP: NOEL FLORESHAIR:
CHARLIE MANAPAT

For a long time I was having a mutual attraction with a cute guy friend. But we tried our best to ignore it because we were both attached to someone else. We were in a big circle of friends and we’d all party every weekend.
That week, the party was held at his pad. After exchanging some chitchats and several shots of Jack and Coke, I told my friends that I was done for the night. As he was the host, my guy friend told his girlfriend that he’d just send me downstairs in front of the building where my car was parked.
We bid each other goodbye while I started the engine. As we did our customary beso-beso, he purposely brushed his lips over mine. His breath was warm and I closed my eyes because I instinctively knew what would happen next. We kissed intensely as our suppressed desire toward each other was unleashed. He opened the car door, told me to sit on the passenger side, and said he would drive. I obeyed and he drove around the block and stopped another building’s dark parking lot.
As soon as we parked, we kissed hungrily and he started to touch and squeeze my boobs. His right hand made its way under my denim skirt as he slid his fingers at the side of my panties. He started to finger-fuck me. I couldn’t contain myself as I rubbed my hand against his hard-on. He instructed me to remove my panties as he unzipped his jeans and took out his angry tool. I reclined against the passenger door while my right leg was rested on the steering wheel and my left leg was raised on the driver seat headrest. I lost my senses as he humped me hard. It really excited me knowing that anytime, anyone might catch us! And I got even more excited thinking that I was doing it with someone who is owned by somebody else.
His thrusts got faster and deeper while he reached the peak. Coordinately my body started to shake with my orgasm when suddenly we heard my car beep loudly! With the ecstasy, I didn’t notice that my right leg was already pressing on the horn! The building’s security guard came out and proceeded to come near the car to check. Good thing we kept our clothes on the entire time.
He jumped back to the driver’s seat, gave the guard a salute and sped off with his fly still open and me, panty-less, until I got home.
The following day my boyfriend asked about the nasty stain on my passenger seat. And I said I spilt some fruit juice on it. Yes—a very yummy fruit juice indeed.
Donna, by email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED