Prison break!

My boyfriend is battling a legal case and is currently detained at a city jail just a few minutes away from my home. Whenever we feel the urge to do the deed, we spend our intimate moments at a small room that we rent for a certain amount and period. When we were transferred to a special cell for trustees, which oftentimes remains open during the day, we’ve had more opportunity to fondle each other. During visiting hours, inmates within that cell would be busy elsewhere doing errands for the guards, leaving the cell all to ourselves. We’d always do it inside the the CR, with me checking first if somebody else was around. But one day, we heard somebody walking to the cell while he was banging me hard.
He was forced to immediately pull up his pants, got out of the room and pretended to be getting me some water while I stayed inside. We almost got caught but it didn’t stop us from doing it over again. We get such fun-thrilled sex every time without the fee!

Rose, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED