Roommates feel each other

It had been a year since I had my first girl-to-girl experience when my bisexual nature was reawakened. I thought my previous experience would be the last until I started bed-spacing in an exclusive dormitory for girls in Makati, where one of my roommates instantly caught my eye. She’s not drop-dead gorgeous but she’s attractive, with more than average-size boobs, topped with a sexy body and sex appeal that refueled my lust for the same sex. In addition to that, I noticed that when she sleeps, she’d always be clad in panties and a tank top without bra. I couldn’t help but imagine how her protruding nipples look like beneath and I ached to feel, lick and taste her pussy. One night, she invited me to drink in our room. In between drinks, she revealed that she had a three-year relationship with a lesbian. I also told her that I’d already had a same-sex experience and enjoyed it. After downing a bottle of brandy, I was feeling light-headed so I asked if I could just rest my head on her pillow. I was half-asleep when I felt hands removing my pants.
I stirred and saw her on top of me. After seeing my reaction, she whispered in my ear, “Gusto mo ba?” but instead of answering, I kissed her lips ravenously and began to undress her. It was pure delight when I felt her firm boobs and thumbed her taut nipples that I blurted out, “Antagal ko nang gustong gawin ito.” She seemed to be turned on because she was so wet when I fingered her. She kept on calling my name while I licked and sucked her pussy, until she came. It was near dawn when we decided to get some sleep. It was not our last session but a complex twist of events made her decide to move out of our dorm. We still communicate, though, and I’m just waiting for the right chance to invite her for a drink and maybe get a chance to make her say my name again.
YM Girl, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED