The power of three!

For my internship program, I chose to stay in a boarding house. There I met and made friends with two boarders: Rhoda and Charmie. Late one night, Charmie came to my room and invited me to join her and Rhoda for a couple of drinks. After a few bottles, the three of us were already drunk. They began to dance and, to my surprise, they slowly stripped their clothes off. Charmie had her hands run up and down her thighs, while Rhoda dipped low, her thighs opening and revealing her pussy. All this time I felt uncomfortable watching the scene. I stood up and was about to leave when both girls quickly grabbed my arms to stop me. I found myself sandwiched between the two of them. I was surprised when Rhoda gently grabbed the back of my head and pulled me for my first girl-to-girl kiss, while Charmie’s hand found its way inside my shorts and began stroking my pussy. In between some affectionate touching and passionate kissing, they took my clothes off, leaving me naked.

They led me to their bed and told me to lie down. They spread my legs wide. Charmie lowered her head between my thighs. She flickered her tongue on my pussy, then sliding from clit to my asshole. Rhoda began to work her tongue around my breasts, kissing and sucking on them. I closed my eyes and began to moan. Minutes later they switched places. Rhoda inserted two of her fingers in my pussy and began fingering me until I reached orgasm. After we finished, I lay panting and recovering my breath. The girls gave me a naughty smile, as they gave my pussy a goodnight kiss.

Deniece, by email

ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED