Shopping bonanza!

ILLUSTRATION BY SONNY RAMIREZ OF WWW.LUNAGRAF.COM
SENT IN BY: JENSKI



Every weekend, I go to my boyfriend’s house to hang out, watch movies and do the natural thing. One time, my would-be mother-in-law asked us to accompany her to the grocery. I knew it would make our quality time shorter, but then I found a way to make it more exciting. I grabbed the shopping cart to impress mommy. Then I joined her in picking liquor for daddy. But then I got tired of pushing the cart so I asked my boyfriend to assist me. How? By going behind me while I was pushing the cart. While he was at my back, I pretended that I dropped something so I had to pick it up and feel his thing. And if his mom was about three rows away from us, I sometimes stole a three-second kiss from my boyfriend. Soon I felt his tool was becoming very hard. I never regret that day because it was when I found a new way to excite my boyfriend. So much that we did three rounds before he drove me home. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED