Triple Ex

My ex-boyfriend Vince and I became good friends after our breakup. He got married while I went to Manila to work. I maintained a good relation with him and to Anne, his wife, as a close friend. Last summer, I went to Cebu for a vacation. They invited me to stay in their house even just for a week, and I accepted their offer. One night, after hearing some strange noises coming from their room, I rose up and slowly made my way there. I took a peek inside and knew I was right—my ex and his wife were having sex! Taken aback, I began to stroke my own pussy while watching the couple. At that moment I felt an urge to have a cock inside me. I took off all my clothes and quietly entered their room. Both of them were surprised to see me naked as I entered. But I answered their questioning expressions as I lay down beside Anne and started kissing her. Vince smiled as he got a cue that I wanted to join in. 

He continued ramming his cock into his wife’s pussy while Anne and I exchanged kisses, licking and sucking each others tongue while I cupped her breasts. Vince pulled his cock out from her pussy. I lowered myself and positioned myself between her spreading legs. I began to lick and finger her. Vince then plunged his cock into my pussy, fucking me doggy style. It was so good to feel that familiar cock once again. It ended when I pumped his cock, and he shot his sperm into his wife’s mouth. I later licked it all up from her. It wasn’t the last time it happened, and when the week was finally over and I bid the two of them goodbye, treasuring the memories of my vacation.

Jenah, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED