The good, the bad, and the kinky!

MODEL: BELLE YAMAGUCHI
PHOTOGRAPHY: DOC MARLON PECJO
INTERVIEW: KHYNE L. PALUMAR
STYLING: REY SANTOS
MAKEUP: DIANA DE CASTRO FOR DMAKEUPARTIST.MULTIPLY.COM
HAIR: MARITESS SANTOS

My best friend Alisson and I are bisexuals. We work in the same office. We are very close and comfortable with each other—so comfortable that we have intimate sex every now and then. Our most unforgettable sexual experience happened at a friend’s Halloween party. We went as Darna and Valentina.
I agreed to dress up as “the queen of the serpents” while she, on the other hand, would dress as the sexy heroine.
The day of the party came, and everyone said our costumes were the best. Alisson was so sexy in her Darna outfit; some guys couldn’t take their eyes off her. The party went on and we helped ourselves with a couple of drinks.
When the party was finally over, Alisson and I were both drunk. Our friend offered us their guest room the evening. The alcohol was kicking in that both of us laughed and giggled as we entered our room. As we lay in bed, I turned to her and told her how beautiful she was in her dress. I went closer and gave her a kiss. She turned to face me and kissed me back. We were both quite feeling hot, as we began exchanging kisses. We embraced, and began fondling and caressing each other’s body. I began to lower myself, kissing every inch of her until I found myself between her thighs. I smiled as I noticed her pretty red bikini matched with a golden belt. It seemed to be the exact replica of her character’s costume. I reached over them and pulled them down. Now I could see her pussy, wet and ready to be licked and sucked. I brought my face close to her cunt and darted my tongue out. I began licking her sweet-tasting pussy, every part of it. I even used my fingers to part the soft lips of her vagina and started to finger her. All this time she was grinding her hips and moaning.
It was one hell of a scene—imagine Valentina eating Darna’s wet pussy and bringing her to an orgasm.
After a couple of minutes she finally reached her climax. Too bad Alisson couldn’t fly. We could’ve done it mid-air.
Mitch, by email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED