Floored!

It was my second to the last day at my parents’ office, where I worked. One day my boyfriend visited me at my office (I have my own room). It’s been a week since our last “encounter,” and since we’re alone in the room, we decided to get naughty. I decided to take a peek at what my parents were doing before my man and I would get wild. I saw both of the them were busy. Perfect! As I went back inside my room, I hurriedly locked the door. Like in our past escapades, we didn’t fully undress for the occasion, just in case anyone would come. I only had my jeans and undies pulled down to my mid thigh, while he conveniently unbuttoned his pants. I sat on the sofa with my knees bent toward my chest as he knelt in front of me and pumped hungrily.
In between discreet “oohs” and “aaahs,” the doorknob twitched, and what we thought to be a locked door suddenly opened. It was my dad! I fell on the floor. My boyfriend suddenly shifted from kneeling to squatting in front of me. You could just imagine the look on my dad’s face. “Ilista mo na” were his first words. My guy and I wanted to disappear right then and there! Lesson learned? Always double-lock the door!

Angel, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED