Man for a night!

I used to have a crush on this gay friend of mine. One time, I slept over at his house since I lived in the province and still had a lot of things to do in the city. So we were in his room, on the bed, talking, when I felt irresistibly horny. By the time he finished talking and told me to sleep, I started to kiss him deeply. He got shocked, his eyes gaped wide and, in a short while, he went beyond kissing. He got on top of me, took off my clothes and licked my nipples.
 I felt his rock-hard tool inside me and we banged like crazy. We went for five rounds of satisfaction. I didn’t realize he was also good in bed with a girl. This had me thinking he could be a man after that night, but I was wrong. The next day, when we woke up, none of us could say a word or look each other in the eyes. ”
Sheila, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED