Papa does preach!

I can still remember how my boyfriend and I celebrated our first monthsary. My mom was hospitalized for one day, so my dad decided that he’d be the one to take care of her. When we got home, I told my boyfriend that he could sleep over at our place that day because my dad wouldn’t be spending the night in our house. He told me to text him when my dad leaves the house. When my dad went to hospital I texted him to come over the house. As soon as he entered my room, he grabbed me and started kissing me. I liked the way he made love to me. I was so horny that I couldn’t take it any longer. I pushed him to my bed and unzipped his pants. Well, my boyfriend is well-hung, that’s why I can say I’m an addict when it comes to him.
I gave him a blowjob because he likes it, especially when I swallow that sticky white substance that comes out of his manhood. Suddenly I heard a tricycle stop in front of our house. It was my dad! My boyfriend didn’t know what to do so he hid underneath my bed…but forgot to hide his pants! My dad had a hunch so he went to my room and looked underneath my bed. I thought we were going to be busted but thankfully, he didn’t see the schmuck hiding in the dark. My dad just warned me against Akyat Bahay then left. Naturally my boyfriend and I went back to session.

Ladymint, by emailILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED