Sinister sister seduces bayaw

It happened twice last January when I visited my Ate. I noticed that my horny bayaw couldn’t contain himself, perhaps imagining that two delectable holes were in front of him. Sorry to him, I didn’t have the guts, but I thought of really seducing him that day. We were on the verge of taking each other’s bodies, anyway, since we have been exchanging very vulgar terms of engagement.

One time when Ate went to pee, I immediately went to him and kissed him, took out his dick and jacked it off for about a minute. Then I went straight back to the couch so that Ate wouldn’t notice. Ate came out, and we acted as if nothing had happened.

After about two hours, Ate went down to get something from their van. When I was certain that she was on her way down, I ran to their room, took out the yummy dick of my bayaw, and jacked it off again for about two minutes, said goodbye and kissed his shiny head.
from Beauty Queen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lyk it!!!!!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED