Chicken Run!

I am a lesbian and a punk. Last summer, I went to my aunt in the province for a vacation. It was there that I met and made friends with Mariana, my aunt’s helper in her poultry business. She’s only 16 and very pretty. One day I accompanied her to the chicken house to gather some eggs to be sold. No one was around inside the poultry house, save the chickens and us. A crazy idea entered my freaking mind. I took my iPod out and showed Mariana some music videos that I downloaded. She was enjoying herself when I suddenly opened a video showing two lesbians fucking each other. She never complained and continued to watch the video. But she became quiet and her face turned red. After the video I gave her a naughty smile and asked her: “Nag-enjoy ka ba?” She answered me with a slight nod not knowing what to say.
I dared myself to see how far and how hot this provinciana would go. I started kissing her lips. I cupped her breasts, fondled them. She just stood there but I could tell she was nervous. I whispered in her ears: “Okay lang yan, gayahin natin.” I hiked her skirt up, inserted my hand inside her panties and began to stroke her pussy. She closed her eyes, bit her lips and held on to me. I let her sit down on a bamboo bench and spread her legs. I observed she was very wet and waiting to be licked, so I began to do so. It was one hell of a scene, me eating this cutie’s hot pussy while inside the poultry with chickens around us as our witnesses. She reached her first orgasm, and I smiled as it entered my mind that I just ate the best chick in the province.

Clair, by email

ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED