Hospital patient gets ‘injected’

I went to a hospital to have a cyst removed from my left breast for fear it might be malignant. (Thank God it wasn’t!) My boyfriend agreed to accompany me since no one in my family could make it, so we were there for the whole three days of it. I thought it’d be a boring ordeal, but turns out it was to be one of my kinkiest sex ever. After my operation, my boyfriend slept beside me since they had really big beds. Perhaps being beside me having nothing but the hospital gown on made him feel hot and horny in no time.
I could feel his instant erection and was really turned on, forgetting the fact I just had been operated. He entered me spoon position, cupped my other breast, and humped away all the while trying to keep quiet. He came inside of me, which made my pussy all mopped up. And did I mention there were people in the other side of the room with only a curtain between us, with the room being semi private?

Maria, by emailILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED