Play with fire and you’ll get burned!


November 28, 2008

I am a Zippo fanatic. In fact, I have
four Zippos that I always play tricks
with, other than of course using them for their primary function of lighting cigarettes. I remember when my wife bought me my very first Zippo as a gift. I was really curious how to play tricks with it that I even browsed for some tutorials on YouTube. I watched plenty of tricks on the website and easily learned the ones for newbies. When I saw a video titled “The Flesh Torch Tutorial,” which was supposed to make your index finger light up literally like a torch, I thought this one was the dope, so I tried it out. The instructions were simple: Fill my Zippo with lighter fluid until it overflows. So I did exactly as I was told. Or so I thought. Every attempt just got worse, and on my last try, my entire hand was set on fire! I immediately rushed to the sink to take out the flame. The rust on my Zippo will forever remind me about this recklessness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED