Lazy bastard post-mixes a helluva cola!


June 1, 2006


For my sister’s 18th birthday, my parents threw a lavish party. The food was great, drinks were overflowing, the guests were all happy, and my sister had the greatest time ever. In fact, food was so much in abundance that there were a lot of leftovers after the party. My mom, being herself, decided to have them wrapped in doggy bags for guests who might be dropping by our house the next day. The next day, guests did come and so we had food to serve them. But drinks, we had none. So mom asked me to buy softdrinks for them. It’s chores like this that I hate most. Out the back door, I noticed several softdrink cases with bottles half-filled with cola. A wild idea hit me. I proceeded to pour all the leftover cola into a pitcher. What do you know, I was able to fill three and a half pitchers of recycled cola! I filled it with ice and happily walked back to the dining room to serve our thirsty guests. And boy did they chug it! Drink up!

Recycler, by email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED