Box of filth surprises mother and son


July 1, 2009



My mom was doing a general cleaning of the house one day when she shouted, “Anak, ano itong mga DVD sa shoebox mo? Itatapon ko na ba?” My heart pounded heavily and I turned red, because the shoebox she was talking about was where I hid my Hentai collection. I walked toward her slowly, and as I watched her staring at the cover images one by one, I felt like melting. Thank God she didn’t say a word and returned the DVDs in the shoeboxes. She just laughed hard and told me, “Anak, sa susunod na magtatago ka ng cartoons mo, ilagay mo na lang sa CD rack. Bibilhan pa kita kung gusto mo, ha ha!” Up to now I’m still confused why she let it pass.

Zid, by email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED