Dude misses warning sign


April 30, 2009



My friends and I have a drinking session every Saturday night. One time, after having enough to drink, we all agreed to go to a girly bar; we just didn’t know where exactly. We took a cab and, since I was seated at the front seat, I took charge. I told the taxi driver to just cruise along Buendia and we could find some good bars there. As we were moving, I saw this flashy, well-lit bar.

I immediately asked the taxi driver to pull over. I approached the lady by the door and asked how much the entrance fee was. It was too late when I noticed a piece of bond paper at the entrance saying, “WANTED MALE DANCER.” I was shocked and realized the lady I was talking to was actually a dude. I ran back to the taxi and asked the driver to get us out of there.

All my friends were laughing, aware of my slip-up. “Ang labo kasi ng mata mo!” they said.

Semaj, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED