Choir boy’s ‘mic’ fails at sound check


December 29, 2008

It was the birthday of my sexy choir mate. I love being with her because she’s cute and cuddly. Plus, she always gives me a friendly hug! So I came to her place and we had a drinking session with her friends. We played naughty games—kissing games and the like. It so happened she lost a round and had to kiss me…torridly. I didn’t give a response because I felt shy. But when she held my hand secretly to her friends, I touched and caressed her back and nape, then pulled the strap of her bra. Midnight came and her friends had to go. We started kissing like there’s no tomorrow.


I played with her breasts and gave her my very first suck. In spite of all this, my cock didn’t seem to respond. The most nerve-racking part was when she requested me to go inside her. Still my Pedro wouldn’t wake! She giving me another head proved useless. A hand job and still of no avail. “Itago mo na lang yan, ayaw nang tumayo eh,” she said after a number of failed attempts. She was so disappointed and I was so embarrassed. And to think it was supposed to be my first time!

Brando, Cainta, Rizal
ILLUSTRATION BY MIKKE GALLARDO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED