Panty Heist Gone Wrong


August 27, 2009

My girlfriend and I once celebrated our monthsary at their house by watching romance DVDs, after which we had very steamy sex. After we both had climaxed, I begged her to let me keep her undies as her monthsary gift but she declined. But I really wanted it as remembrance so while she was dressing up after a bath, I excused myself and went to the restroom, where I knew she hung her used underwear. After I had pocketed my treasure, I returned to her room acting as if nothing happened. Once inside I decided to join my girl, who was now lying on her bed. When she turned to hug me, I pulled off the undies and started smelling it to tease her.


At first, she was shocked but then started laughing. Confused, I inspected the panty and realized that, although it was the same color as the one she was wearing earlier, it was way bigger than her waistline. This is not hers for sure. “Sa katulong namin iyan!” she told me while laughing her eyes out. “Nasa washing machine na yung suot ko kanina.” I was stunned and immediately stormed to the restroom again to wash my face.

FlintStone, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY JAYSON CONFESOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED