Al-bitin and the Chipmunks!


February 26, 2009

Ever since my girl and I broke up two years ago, I’ve never had a sexual encounter. The curse, I think, started one October night, during a post-exam, out-of-town inuman session. Things were getting hot between a hot classmate and I, especially after our friends started teasing us, “Kiss! Kiss!” Feeling a little tipsy, I kissed her in the cheek several times. When everybody fell asleep, I invited her to go upstairs to check out the place we were in. I started telling her stories about how brokenhearted I was. I lay my head on her shoulder, and the next thing I knew we were kissing passionately. I thought she’d refuse because she had a boyfriend at the time, but she did not. “Could you be my girlfriend for the day?” I asked her. Luckily, she answered yes. We kissed like mad in the elevator, kitchen, and balcony until we got inside the room, where our classmates were sleeping. We lay down on the floor, kissed her in the neck, my hands all over her body. As I was about to slide my hand inside her underwear, a classmate’s cellphone started ringing loudly. And the ringtone: The Chipmunks singing in chorus, which woke everyone up. Bitin!


Jayson, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED