Maid spoils master’s fantasies


February 24, 2008
When I was 17, we had a pretty maid who’d always wear miniskirts and see-through dresses. She was a year older than me, and my parents were taking care of her studies, too. There was a time when I came back from school and caught her sleeping on the couch sleep, her tiny blouse exposing her belly and a part of her breasts. Seeing this triggered me to go to the bathroom and jack myself off. I was about to come when I heard a noise coming from our living room. I ignored it and went on with my business.


A few seconds later the bathroom door swung open. It was her, and she caught me doing the dirty deed! Shocked and embarrassed at the same time, I grabbed the tissue holder as I held on to my dear life, and then it popped! The thing is, she saw me in blitz and never said a thing. She just smiled. I came out of the bathroom with my head down. “Kumusta naman?” she asked with a smirk. I was never able to look straight in her eyes again.

Bwieser, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: MIKKE GALLARDO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED