Commuter bleaches bus curtains


December 1, 2005
I was riding the bus one time when I had this sudden urge to jack off. See, I had just experienced for the first time how it was like to chat in the sex channels on the Net. Since it was already 11PM, there were but a handful of us in the bus, five to be exact. What I did was sit at the back where I could not be seen and jacked off while the bus was cruising from Lawton to Harrison Plaza. Unfortunately, I packed a loadful that it shot all the way to the backrest of the seat in front of me. I had no way of wiping off the evidence so I thought, what the heck, the curtains would do. So I did. To wash my hands off the deed, I transferred to a different seat but then a batch of commuters hopped on. Two ladies sat on the exact seat where I masturbated. They commented, “Mare, amoy Zonrox ang kurtina...” an­d asked the conductor to remove the stained curtain. I grinned secretly at my handiwork. Two weeks later I rode the same bus, at about the same time, with the same driver and conductor. As I took my seat, the conductor followed me. After taking my fare he went to the driver’s seat, took something and went back to me and said, “Boss, tissue po, wala na kasi kaming kurtina, order ng MMDA. At saka next time po huwag naman po sana obvious masyado kasi nakakahiya sa ibang tao.”

ash crimson, by email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED