Beer Goggles Favor Gay Admirer


December 28, 2007
It was a high school reunion held at a batchmate’s house. Everybody was so excited to see each other. We talked and shared our present experiences while drinking our all-time-favorite—beer! We didn’t notice that we’d already consumed almost five cases. I was already inside the car at 3AM, about to go home, when I felt the need to pee, so I asked my friends to wait for me. I was so drunk I couldn’t walk straight and could hardly open my eyes. When I got to the comfort room, I saw a lovely girl. She made me feel so hot and horny that I grabbed her arms and kissed her from neck up to the lips.


I was so aroused that I hastily unlocked my zippers. I reach for her zippers, but was shocked when I felt a dick! It was too late when I realized that he was my gay batchmate who they say had a crush on me. I rushed back to my car. I couldn’t believe it happened! On my way home I kept on cursing myself for being too drunk!

Paul, by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: MIKKE GALLARDO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED