Sylvester takes on tweety bird

Ever had a dream that felt so real? I have. 
It was during this one night I slept over at my girlfriend’s house. You see, I like sleeping in the nude. As I slept, I dreamt that I was having sex with her. In this dream, I was tied naked to the bed while she was dressed in a sexy bunny outfit complete with a fur-tipped whip. She sat on my thighs and began to rub the whip’s furry tip on the shaft of my penis. She then proceeded to lick my balls. I got so horny especially since I could actually feel the contact of her tongue on my balls. Just when the dream was getting good, I suddenly woke up.When I looked down, I saw my girlfriend’s cat resting comfortably on my thigh, sniffing my balls while my dick stood rock-hard. I quickly the cat off the bed then wiped my balls with disgust, while my girlfriend slept cluelessly. Instead of this being one of the best sex dreams I ever had, it ended up being the first time I was sexually molested by a cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED