Loud Mouth

I was at a friend’s birthday party when I got pretty drunk and loud. Trying to mingle, a friend and I started talking to this group of girls. One of them a gorgeous half-Pinay, half-Indian honey that seemed to like flirting with us. Tipsy and unaware of the volume of my voice, I pulled my friend aside and told him, “Puwede na yang si Slumdog pare!” referring to the Indian lass and using the flick movie Slumdog Millionaire as code.

The girl heard me quite clearly and she screamed, “I heard you!” The party suddenly turned quiet, all eyes staring at me. Embarrassed and put on the spot I simply said, “No, I meant that as a compliment.” Needless to say, I dug myself into a far deeper hole.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED