No escape

An 18-year-old girl went to see her mom to tell her that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drug store and buys a pregnancy kit. The test results show that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing and crying all at the same time, the mother ask, “Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!” The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a brand new Ferrari stops at their house, and a mature, distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit, steps out of the car and enters the house.He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and tells them: “Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can’t marry her because of my personal family situation, but I’ll take charge. If a girl is born I will bequeath her three stores, two townhouses, a beach villa, and a P1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories, and a P1,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, I will leave a factory and P500,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage...” At this point, the father, who had remained silent all this time, places a hand firmly on the man’s shoulder and tells him: “You’ll sleep with her again!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED