Older woman drives kid wild

I’m 26 but I always enjoy flirting with high school boys, as I know they can’t resist my charm and the thought of banging an “older” woman like myself. One time, I was waiting for my “friend” in a coffee shop in Katipunan. It was supposedly his 18th birthday so I promised to give him something special. He was really cute—mestizo, toned body for a boy, plus his uniform made him look yummier. He drove me to my house in Pasig and on the way there, I caressed his inner thigh, making his leg and everything else stiffen. Once we reached Libis, I pulled his zipper and bent down to suck his young, hard dick. I told him not to stop driving as I proceeded to lick his balls all the way up the length of his dick, as his right hand blindly pleasured my nipples. He moaned loudly and when he came in my mouth, I sat up to see that we were about to enter a drive-in motel! “Kaya mo pa ba?” I teased him. What followed were three incredibly unforgettable wild rounds. Not bad for my kid brother’s kabarkada. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED