Knock, knock

My boyfriend drove me home one Saturday night. When we arrived at our place it was really dark, the lights were out. My parents slept in the room nearest the main door, so knowing they were already sleeping I knocked and called out to them. They didn’t seem to be stirring and as I went on calling, my boyfriend started to play with my boobies. He squeezed and bit my nipples through my bra. He then slid his fingers inside my panties and started to play with my clit. It really turned me on, him finger-fucking me while sucking my nipples. It was really great! I couldn’t help moaning but I tried to control it so that my parents wouldn’t hear. I was still knocking on the door while the whole thing was going on. And just when I was about to come, the lights turned on and the door opened, my father standing before us. My boyfriend and I were so shocked! Seeing what we were doing my father suddenly grabbed his chest and began to moan himself. He had a heart attack! We rushed him to the hospital. I was so confused at that time. Thank God my father regained consciousness. We apologized while my parents decided to talk to my boyfriend’s family. We are now very busy, preparing for our wedding. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED