Dial m-e for o-r-g-y

At our high school reunion, my best friend and I were surprised to see that some guys from older batches still looked hot. Eventually, we found ourselves sharing tables with three of them. Since it was a Saturday night, we all decided to leave the reunion and go out instead. I knew at least one of them was into me because he kept on touching me. My best friend got so drunk she had to be driven home. When the guys asked me if I had to go home, I said I didn’t want to go home yet. I knew something wild was going to happen when one of the cute men dared me to kiss him. Naturally, I didn’t back away from the dare. I even went as far as kissing all three of them. We ended up in a motel in Sta. Mesa. That was my first orgy experience and it was so tiring! One of them, the guy who caught my best friend’s eye, even taught me how to do the right blow-job. After that, whenever they’re on a gimmick they’d always text me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED