Office hottie ups one on Professional courtesy

This really hot officemate of mine was kind enough to accompany me to get a ride home after a night-out with friends. In my haste to catch the FX, I forgot to thank him, so early next morning, I went to his room to say thank you. While mumbling my thanks, I couldn’t help but notice how gorgeous he was in his Armani shirt. I also couldn’t help but notice that all the rooms beside his were still unlit and unoccupied. It was way too early for anyone to arrive. And then it happened. His hands were all over me; mine were all over him. Our lips met. His tongue felt so good. And when I groped my way inside his pants and felt his hard cock, I just had the urge to kneel and suck his manhood. It was so hard I could’ve sucked some more and would’ve welcomed it had he wanted to shoot his load in my mouth. He then guided me to the sofa, and he knelt and kissed my toes. He worked his way up my legs, and when his tongue circled my cunt, I was so wet. So I opened my legs even more. I wanted to go all the way, but people were starting to arrive. Obviously, my “thank you” got the most wonderful “welcome.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED