Waiter gets best tip ever!

Out on a blind date with a nice but otherwise kind of conservative guy, I happened to notice that one of the waiters at the restaurant was so pogi and incredibly hot looking . On my way to the ladies’ room, I ran into him. He bumped me slightly and smiled. I just kept my composure, went back to my table and spent the rest of dinner making eyes at him. After a couple of sangrias, I excused myself again from my date to go to the bathroom. The waiter came over and said that he’d been waiting for me. I held the bathroom door open and said, “Well, come in then.” We went inside and locked the door.
It was so thrilling! He kissed me torridly while slowly removing my T-back. We did it right then and there. Periodically, I would stop the action and say, “Wait, I am on a date!” which only made us more excited. We exchanged numbers, and I went back to the table to thank my poor, patient date and explain that we just weren’t compatible. I went home alone that night, but boy, was I happy!

Amy, by emailILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED