Driver takes dodgy maneuver

I got pretty wasted at a drinking session with some schoolmates. I wasn’t too worried, though, because I knew my boyfriend (who was older than I was) would be picking me up that night to bring me home. Some time later, I remember being carried by two of my friends into the backseat of my boyfriend’s car. Finally, we pulled up in front of my house. When I heard him open the backdoor and felt his hands reach under me to carry me into the house, I surprised him by pulling him down on top of me and kissing him torridly. Next thing I knew, his hands were everywhere, and he was lifting my skirt up, pulling my panties to the side. We did it in the car, hard and fast. And then I fell asleep. When I was conscious again, he was laying me down on my bed.
I pulled him close to me and we went for another round of frenzied lovemaking. before I lost consciousness again. I didn’t wake up again until the next morning. I was still dressed in the outfit I wore the night before and had a pounding hangover. I went downstairs to get something for my headache, changed clothes, and went back to sleep. I woke up past lunchtime. It was only then that I had the time to check my phone—with several missed calls and a dozen messages. What I read made my blood run cold. From my boyfriend, the message said: “Babe, sorry I can’t pick you up, I’ve a late meeting for my org. I asked our driver, Mang Jojo, to drop you off at your house na lang.” He still doesn’t know to this day, and I’ve never ridden with Mang Jojo ever again.

D., by email
ILLUSTRATION BY: SONNY RAMIREZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED