Vacationers go island-humping

It was a rainy evening in Boracay when my boyfriend and I decided to go bar-hopping. While walking along the beach, my boyfriend started fondling me. That turned me on but I stopped and told him to do it later. I asked him if we could swim, but he disagreed and said he’d just watch and wait for me at the shore. After a while I found myself running to the beach with just my bra and capri on, but before I got myself wet my boyfriend was shouting behind with just his briefs on! We were not quite far from the shore swimming when I pulled my boyfriend toward me and told him: “You’re turning me freaking on kanina pa. At mas lalo na ngayon dahil diyan sa suot mo.” He smiled back at me and started undressing me. In a minute we had the most exciting lovemaking in the middle of the sea with big heavy waves under the drizzling rain, until one big wave brought us apart near to the shoreline. After the challenging quickie he was asking me about his underwear. I said I didn’t know where they were because I was holding my clothes too. To my surprise, he stood up naked facing the shoreline looking for his lost underwear. By that time I came back to my senses I noticed the bar’s spotlight was facing the sea, making us visible to the shore area.

To my horror, there were already people on the shore! We were stuck in the sea and the only idea to get our clothes on was to let him borrow my underwear to get off the sea. At first, he didn’t like the idea, but having no options my boyfriend wore my pink underwear and ran to the shore very quickly to get our clothes. Good thing my bikini underwear looked good on him—even sexier than his lost pair of briefs.



SENT BY GREEN APPLE VIA E-MAIL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED