Chuck Like Movies

An old farmer decides to go to town and see a movie. He is about to pay for his ticket when the ticket agent asks, “Sir, what’s that on your shoulder?” “This is my pet rooster, Chuck. Wherever I go, Chuck goes,” answers the old farmer. “I’m sorry, sir, but we can’t allow animals in the theater.” Disappointed, the old farmer goes around the corner and stuffs Chuck down his overalls. He then returns to the booth, buys a ticket and enters the theater. He sits down next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge.
The movie is about to start when the rooster begins to squirm. The old farmer unbuttons his fly so Chuck can stick his head out and watch the movie. “Marge,” whispers Mildred, “I think the guy next to me is a pervert.” “What makes you think so?” asks a shocked Marge. “He undid his pants and he has his thing out.” “Well, don’t worry about it,” assures Marge, “at our age we’ve seen ‘em all.” “I thought so, too,” fires back Mildred, “but this one’s eating my popcorn!”


ILLUSTRATION BY MIKE GALLARDO
EMAILED BY ARTURO SALINAS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED