Workin' girls

I was 30 minutes early for work. I had nothing to do so I fired up my Internet browser and went to FHM online to read some ladies’ confessions. I got so caught up with one entry that I started touching my pussy. I hadn’t noticed that an officemate (and friend) was early for work, too, and was now behind me, reading the story on girl-on-girl action as well. Before I could say a word, she sat beside me. She then started to reach for my pussy. There was practically no one around so I went with her. She was so into me that she slipped under my table, removed my undies, spread my legs and started to lick my super wet pussy with a little help from her finger. I was thrilled with the thought that some of our officemates could well be around at this time and we’d be caught. She ate my pussy for what seemed like ages. She didn’t give me back my undies until coffee break. We agreed to meet at the john and we did it again for the second time. I’ll never forget that first girl-to-girl erotic experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED