Official Business

An officemate took a gamble and approached me saying he wanted to do it with me. I had only known him for a year, I knew we were both attached, but the thought of it thrilled me no end so I accepted his indecent proposal. So began our fuck-buddy relationship. The first try was so good I could no longer say no to him every time he asked me out—I always anticipated the sex, how his dick fit my pussy perfectly, the different positions we would do, and how he would let me moan wildly.In one of our scheduled fuck dates, I wore my see-through bra and silk panties. It made him so horny we fucked hard like never before. He did me in bed, on the table, propped up a chair, on the sink. It was so good I came several times. Before we parted ways, my phone rang. It was my boyfriend! He requested that we go out since it had been a month since we’d seen each other last. The superwoman I thought I was, I agreed. I instantly dozed off after one round. It was too late to realize that I forgot to erase the steamy text messages I exchanged with my fuck buddy, and my boyfriend read them all!In his fury, instead of saying or doing something that’ll hurt me, he just left. I texted him to say sorry and he forgave me. As for the other guy, we’re still waiting for the right opportunity to do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED