Revenge is just a call away

My ex-boyfriend left me for an older woman just because he was “stressed out” with everything, including me. The jerk. So I got even. Two weeks after our breakup, I went to his pad pretending to just bring his stuff over. The moment he opened the door I pulled him and kissed him passionately that he almost fell to the floor. I pushed him to the bed and took off his clothes. But before our little “party,” I made sure that I discreetly dialed his girlfriend’s cell number (he had a new girl two weeks after we were over! Real jerk!) and have her hear his boyfriend’s moans. Of course, I was exaggerating my pleasure sounds, screaming “Oh my god! You’re so good” while I was riding him like there was no tomorrow. As he was coming, the door flew open and the old hag stood there catching us red-handed. It was the funniest sight! Her face went pale upon seeing that it was I on top of her man, while still holding her phone to her ear. While she stood frozen, my ex shook, while I reached for my cell phone and naughtily asked her, “Are you this good?” smiling wickedly at her afterwards. She run off and broke up with him that night. Ha! Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED