Condoms and Condolences

After losing her husband almost four years ago, Anna started dating again. She met a guy and they took to one another. After six weeks of dating, they went for a weekend away. Their first night there, they both undressed. There she stood nude, except for a pair of black lacy panties while he was in his birthday suit. He asked, “Why the black panties?” She replied, “My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning.” He knew he was not getting lucky that night. 
The following night was the same thing. She stood there wearing the black panties, and he was in his birthday suit but now he was wearing a black condom. She looked at him and asked, “What’s with the black condom?” He replied, “I would like to offer my deepest condolences.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share/Bookmark

RECOMMENDED